8/05/2011

4 Wheelers is better than 3 wheelers

4 Wheelers is better than 3 wheelers


       Have you ever tried out an ATV ( All Terrain Cars ) ? These four wheelers for sale can be used by adults as well as teens. Driving four wheelers can give you high adrenaline rush.

When I was about 14 years old, my father had lately purchased a second-hand 3 wheeler. I was astonished to see it. My father had totally disassembled the engine, removed all the dirt, and then put it back flawlessly and then this engine was ready to roar. When I saw it new bright red paint job, it made me want to take the ATV into the cornfield for a test drive. Yes I did mean cornfield. I took this 3 wheeler all across god's green earth. I even visited the woods in the process. But that is where I had a slight mishap. As I was motoring down the hill at a speed of about 35 miles per hour, I bumped into a rather large rock. This caused my steering to shift and in turn tossed the 3 wheeler over. Luckily I didn't sustain any injuries. The ATV just flung over me and the thing that caused the problem was the single wheel. This is the danger factor in 3 wheelers and where 4 wheelers fares much better. You have to remember that there are no issues regarding imbalance when it comes to 4wheelers. Later we did in fact got rid of that dangerous 3 wheeler and got a 4 wheeler. From then on we had no such problems.

You may consider getting online if you want to look through for 4 wheelers, you can find a large array of options available. There are great ranges to choose from, which are provided by brand like Yamaha and Honda. The versatility of the ATVs like the 4 wheelers is the best thing that you can get. You can use them in the rain, hail or snow. They can be used in all sessions of weather, they are the best of outdoor activities, or just if you want to take them for a joy ride. So the best thing to do is to go online and check the newest 4 wheelers today.

Want to read more articles about four wheelers, go to http://www.bestfourwheelers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment